1. Identification and contact of the Website holder.
www.idisba.es (hereinafter the Website), is owned by Fundació Institut d'Investigació Sanitària Illes Balears (IdISBa) (hereinafter the Holder) with address at Crta. Valldemossa, 79 (Hospital Universitari Son Espases), Edifici S, 1ª planta 07010 Palma de Mallorca, with CIF (Tax Identification Code) G57326324, phone number (+34) 871 20 52 34 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other holder information:
Registered company data: 100000000220 (Number of Unique Register of Foundations of the Balearic Islands)
Browsing through the Website Holder implies assuming the condition of user and absolute acceptance of what is stated in this Legal Notice.
In our Website we do not deal with data under the age of fourteen.
4. Intellectual or industrial property.
The Website contents, for example texts, images, graphics or source code, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
Such contents may not be, for example, reproduced or transformed without prior and explicit permission of the Holder. Users can access the contents and make authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on network servers, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
5. Common rules of the Website use.
The user agrees to make use of the Website according to the following rules:
- They will not publish commercial communications through the website.
- They will not collect content or information from other users.
- They will not load virus or malicious code of any kind.
- They will not request login information or access an account belonging to another user.
- They will not carry out illicit, deceptive, malicious or discriminatory acts on the website, in accordance with these conditions and the Spanish legal system.
- In general, they will not perform acts that involve damage or injury to the rights of third parties.
The Holder may delete any content or suspend the service if, according to its own criteria, it fails to comply with any of the rules and obligations described in this Legal Notice.
For any questions or clarification about these rules you can contact us via email.
6. Links and liability limitation.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the Holder and the website holder on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the Holder of its contents or services. Those people who intend to establish a hyperlink, must previously request authorization in writing from the Holder. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our Website. Also, you must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Holder, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
The Holder is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed on the basis of them. The content of the Website is general and merely informative.
The Holder will not assume responsibility for the content or operation of third-party websites that the user of the Website can access through any type of link.
The Holder declines any responsibility, as far as the legal system allows, for damages derived from the presence of viruses, third-party actions that infringe property rights, honor, privacy or illegal advertising.
If any user or third party considers that an illegal act of any kind is being committed on the Website, they must send a communication to the Holder at the email address that appears on our identification data. It must be properly identified, specifying the facts that it denounces.
The Holder reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, without prior notice, in the content of its website. Both with regard to the contents of the website, as in the conditions of use of it, or in the general conditions of contract. Said modifications may be made through its website by any admissible form in law and shall be binding during the time they are published on the web and until they are validly modified by subsequent ones.
9. Applicable legislation, solution of controversial issues and competent forum.
The use of the Website will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any controversy that arises or relates to the use of the Website, will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the municipality where the Holder's registered office is located.
10. Return policy.
For users of the "Donations" section, the following return policy applies:
- The user has the right to a refund of the amount of the donation in accordance with the laws and regulations in force for payment services.
- Cancellations must be reported in writing, by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Cancellations informed by any other means are not accepted. This email must contain all the registration data, including the concept of the contribution made, name and surname of the donor, date and amount of the operation.