- To define and apply the IdISBa’s labor policy.
- To resolve the employees’ requests or needs of information.
- To process and manage the pertinent processes of human resources management (leaves, permits, permissions of absence, moonlighting…).
- To manage all kinds of human resources hiring, including the hiring of new employees and the renewal of existing ones.
- To manage the work-related queries, requests, and procedures.
- To manage and file the documents related to the Human Resources Department.
- To issue calls for personnel recruitment and selection.
- To process the pertinent third parties’ hiring requests.
- To manage the patronage process (donations).
- To coordinate corporate activities along with the different centers and entities in which the IdISBa carries its research out.
- To support the Project Management Department.
- To prepare the budget of personnel costs.
- To monitor and improve the actions for the prevention of occupational risks.
- To support the implementation of the gender and diversity equality plan.
Human Resources Strategy for Researchers
Carolina Madrid Sanchez
Guillem Mut Tur
Telf.: (+34) 871 20 52 34 Ext. 64542 / 66305