The IdISBa opens a process of selection of applicants to submit to the call Miguel Servet of the AES 2020
The Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Illes Balears (IdISBa) opens a process of selection of applicants to submit to the call "Miguel Servet 2019" of the Acción Estratégica en Salud of the Instituto de Salud Carlos III. This action is framed within its strategy of attracting talent in the field of health research. IdISBa is an accredited HRI by ISCIII.
In case of being selected, the researchers must apply to the call for grants Miguel Servet in coordination with the IdISBa. This call focuses on the recruitment of doctors with a renowned research career in the field of sciences and technologies of health.
The facilities of the IdISBa comprise more than 4,000 m2 destined to research and teaching, and offer to the researchers a complete catalogue of services and scientific and technical platforms. In the web www.idisba.es you can check the detail of our Institute.
- PhD in Health Sciences. If the qualifications have been obtained abroad, it will be necessary a declaration of equivalence or resolution of homologation issued by the competent authority.
- To have obtained the PhD degree between January 1st, 2008 and December 31st, 2015 (i). If the candidates have completed the Río Hortega or Sara Borrell research training programmes, or are respectively in their second or third year, the reading thesis date could be later than 2015. In any case, the PhD degree must have been obtained before February 18th, 2020.
- A solid research career in the last 5 years.
Documentation and deadline for submission:
- Those interested must send a declaration of interest including the motivation and a summary of the previous experience, Normalized Curriculum Vitae (CVN, http://cvn.fecyt.es/editor), self-evaluation of the 10 best publications in accordance with the stablished criteria in Annex I of this call, project summary (maximum 3 sheets in Arial 11), proposed implementation center and the contact data of two references.
- Please forward the information to the following emails addresses: email@example.com, indicating in the subject the reference MS2020.
- The deadline for submission of applications will end on January 21st, 2020.
- In case that the number of declarations of interest exceeds the maximum number of applications established in the call (5 applications), the IdISBa will prioritize, through the Internal Scientific Committee, the applications to be submitted according to criteria of research excellence and Strategic opportunity.
- According to the limitation of requests to be made, the declarations of interest before mentioned will prevail over all other requests.
- Personal data will be processed exclusively for the selection process of this call. Applicants have the right to exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition recognized in the Law 15/1999 to the address: Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Illes Balears. Carretera de Valldemossa, 79. Hospital Universitario Son Espases. Edificio S. 07120 (Palma) Islas Baleares. España.
(i) These deadlines are expandable in the same terms as those contained in the Acción Estratégica en Salud 2020.