Call for the provision/hiring of five pre-doctoral researchers for the “JUNIOR” programme within the “TALENT PLUS. Building Health, Creating Value” project from the Fundació Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Illes Balears. This call is funded by the 2018 annual plan of the sustainable tourism tax.
The foundation is entrusted, among other functions, to manage the means and resources for the execution of clinical, basic and applied research programmes, technological development, and innovation in the field of healthcare.
To be able to carry out these functions, the foundation needs to temporary incorporate five pre-doctoral researchers for the “JUNIOR” programme within the “TALENT PLUS. Building Health, Creating Value” project from the Fundació Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Illes Balears.
The aim of the TALENT PLUS project is to establish research-talent attraction programmes which will further hiring in the Fundació Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Illes Balears (IdISBa). Based on a process of competitive concurrence, the hiring process would focus on the recruitment of research and support research staff able to produce meaningful results and value in the healthcare field, within the Fundació IdISBa.
- Development of research programmes specific to the area of the candidate researcher, leading to their doctoral thesis, and joining research groups of the IdISBa.
- Enhancement of existing research lines.
- Carrying out and promoting publications of national and international impact.
- Generation and transferring knowledge with an impact on the population health and the health system.
Requirements for the position:
- To be in possession of a an undergraduate degree and a postgraduate or master's degree that gives access to a doctoral programme, as well as being in the process of admission or being enrolled in a PhD for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- To have the mutual commitment agreement signed by all parties, in accordance with the model established in the Annex III of the present call. Only one single commitment agreement by the candidate and research group will be accepted.
- Completed self-assessment form (Annex IV of the present call).
Submission of applications:
- Applications can be submitted at the registry office and at the electronic registry system of the foundation, or in any other way foreseen in article 16.4 of Law 39/2015, of October 1, of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
If the application is registered at a registry office different from IdISBa’s, the candidate will have to send the application through email (email@example.com) with the registry stamp within the 24 hours following the registration. Likewise, if the application is sent through certified mail, an email with the application form stamped by the post office attached must be sent in order to be certain the application has been made before the deadline.
Deadline: Juny 11, 2019.
Vacancies:: 5 pre-doctoral researchers.
TO CONSIDER THE APPLICATION AS VALID, IT IS ESSENTIAL TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORM THAT APPEARS IN THE CALL (JOB OFFER), ALONG WITH THE REST OF INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED.