Board of Trustees:
The Board of Trustees is the highest governing body and maximum representative of the IdISBa, consisting of the entities that are signatories of the agreement that belong to the Institut d'Investigació Sanitària Illes Balears (IdISBa) Foundation Board of Trustees.
- Chair: Ministry of Health and Consumer Affairs of the Balearic Islands.
Patricia Gómez Picard
- Deputy Chair: Managing Director of Health Research, Training and Accreditation.
Asunción Sánchez Ochoa
- Second Deputy Chair: Vice-Chancellor. University of the Balearic Islands.
Llorenç Huguet Rotger
- Third Deputy Chair: General Director of the Balearic Islands Health Service.
Juli Fuster Culebras
- General Secretary of the Ministry of Health and Consumer Affairs of the Balearic Islands.
Guadalupe Pulido Román
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor of Research. University of the Balearic Islands.
Enrique García Riaza
- Director of the Healthcare Department of the Health Service of the Balearic Islands.
María Eugenia Carandell Jäeger
- Representative of the ministry of the Balearic Islands responsible for treasury and budgets.
To be nominated
- Regional Secretary of University and Research and representative of the ministry of the Balearic Islands responsible for universities.
Agustina Vilaret González
- General Director of University Policy and Research and representative of the ministry of the Balearic Islands responsible for research.
Josep Lluís Pons Hinojosa
- General Director of Public Healthcare and representative of the Blood and Tissue Bank Foundation of the Balearic Islands.
María Antonia Font Oliver
- The following are members of the Board of Trustees:
- The Board of Trustees secretary, with the right to speak but not to vote, who must be a civil servant for the ministry of the Balearic Islands responsible for healthcare and be designated by the head of such ministry.
Mª Isabel Rodríguez Baos
- One representative from the legal service of the Autonomous Region, with the right to speak but not to vote, from the Vice-Presidency and the President’s Office, appointed by the titular head thereof.
Javier Vázquez Garranzo
This is the managerial body of the IdISBa, which in turn is formed by the entities that are signatories of the agreement that created the Institute: