Board of Trustees:
The Board of Trustees is the highest governing body and maximum representative of the IdISBa, consisting of the entities that are signatories of the agreement that belong to the Institut d'Investigació Sanitària Illes Balears (IdISBa) Foundation Board of Trustees.
- Chair: Department of Health. Balearic Islands Government.
Patricia Gómez Picard
- Deputy Chair: Director-General of Accreditation, Teaching and Health Research.
Margalida Frontera Borrueco
- Second Deputy Chair: Vice-Chancellor. University of the Balearic Islands.
Llorenç Huguet Rotger
- Third Deputy Chair: Director-General of the Balearic Islands Health Service.
Juli Fuster Culebras
- Department of Health Secretary General. Balearic Islands Government.
Guadalupe Pulido Román
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor of Research and Post-Graduate Studies. University of the Balearic Islands.
Enrique García Riaza
- Director of the Public Healthcare Department of the Balearic Islands Health Service.
Atanasio García Pineda
- Director-General of the Treasury, Financial Policy and Heritage.
José Luís Gil Martín
- Director-General of University and Higher Education Policy.
Juan José Montaño Moreno
- Director-General of Innovation and Research.
Josep Lluís Pons Hinojosa
- Manging Director of the Balearic Islands Blood and Tissue Bank Foundation.
Maria José Ramos Monserrat
- The following are members of the Board of Trustees:
- The Board of Trustees secretary, with the right to speak but not to vote, and who must be an official in the regional government health department, and assigned by the head of that department.
Mª Isabel Rodríguez Baos
- One representative from the legal service of the Autonomous Region, with the right to speak but not to vote, from the Vice-Presidency and the President’s Office, appointed by the titular head thereof.
Javier Vázquez Garranzo
This is the managerial body of the IdISBa, which in turn is formed by the entities that are signatories of the agreement that created the Institute: