The main objective of the IdISBa Proteomics platform is to foster scientific research and technological development in the field of proteomics, enabling studies into quantitative proteomics and protein-protein interactions, as well as characterising differential expressions and post-translational modifications.
- LAS 4000 chemiluminescence imager (General Electric).
- FLA 9500 fluorescence scanner (General Electric).
- Odyssey CLX infrared scanner (LI-COR).
- MAGPIX Luminex unit (Millipore).
- 2 EPS-601 electrophoresis power supplies (General Electric).
- Mini VE vertical electrophoresis system (General Electric).
- 2D Ettam Dalt Six electrophoresis system (General Electric).
- ETTAM IPGphor 3 isoelectric focusing system (General Electric).
- TransBlot Turbo transfer system (BioRad).
- Duomax 1030 rocker shaker (Heidolph).
- Multimode plate reader Biotek Synergy H1.
Portfolio of services:
The main applications offered by the IdISBa in the field of proteomics are:
- One-dimensional and two-dimensional electrophoretic protein separation.
- Differential expression analysis using chemiluminescence or infrared (Western blotting) and by DIGE.
- Quantification through multiplex techniques (Luminex).
- Training users in handling the equipment available in the Platform.
- Technical consulting in experimental design, preparing samples, image analysis, etc..
The Proteomics platform is located in Module I on level -1 at Son Espases University Hospital. It has a floor area of 19.4 square metres.
Dr. Carlos Río Bocos
Telf.: (+34) 871 20 52 34 Ext. 64521