- To boost the Institute’s participation in international and European research projects.
- To analyse the adequacy of the Institute's RDI projects and to map European programmes and funding opportunities.
- To scientifically plan, manage, assess, and review international and European proposals as well as to analyse the adequacy of the projects with respect to the topics and to prepare their budgets.
- To provide and manage the technical documents and the forms for the presentation of projects as well as to monitor them until the final approval.
- To strengthen the established consortia and to find new partnerships.
- To manage and justify the funding of the international and European projects in coordination with the Institute's Finance Department.
- To prepare audits.
- To communicate with the different parties in relation to a project, such as the partners, the management and funding entities, etc.
- To coordinate and organise scientific conferences and meetings on the funded European projects.
- To organise and perform training courses and workshops so as to promote participation in European calls among the Institute's researchers.
- To spread news related to European funding opportunities and to training courses.
- To support the initiatives and projects managed by the Institute's International Project Office.
- To support the Institute's Unit for Innovation and the Transfer of Research Results in terms of the intellectual and industrial property of the requested and granted projects.
Telf: (+34) 871 20 52 34 Ext. 65272