The IdISBa has to be the entity that integrates and strengthens the research and scientific knowledge of health in the Balearic Islands, facilitating its translation into improved health among the population.
To consolidate the IdISBa as a leading accredited Health Research Institute of excellence.
- To ensure the effective integration of the structures of the IdISBa so as to enable the implementation of a common scientific policy that promotes research of excellence with health outcomes.
- To attract resources in research particularly in terms of HR, including retention and professional development.
- To strengthen the effective transfer of research results in health to ensure outcomes of health in the population.
- To bring the results of the research conducted at the IdISBa into wider public knowledge
- To contribute to university education in the health sciences and health as a specialisation.