The European Social Fund (ESF) is the EU's main financial instrument for investing in the population, while contributing to territorial, social and economic cohesion. The ESF promotes better education, increases employment opportunities for European citizens and improves the situation of the most vulnerable population at risk of crossing the poverty line.
The IdISBa is one of the beneficiary agencies in the 2014-2020 ESF Operational Program of the Balearic Islands, and directs the funds obtained towards the thematic objective 8, "Promoting the sustainability and quality of employment and favoring labor mobility", as proposed in the Regulation (EU) no. 1303/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
Tourist Strategy Agency of the Balearic Islands (AETIB)
- FOLIUM program
- This is a call from the Balearic Islands Health Research Institute (IdISBa) for the recruitment of postdoctoral researchers for the "FOLIUM" program of the FUTURMed project. Talent for the medicine of the future, a 50% jointly-financed call within the framework of the 2014-2020 FSE PO of the Balearic Islands.
Vice Presidency and Ministry of Innovation, Research and Tourism. General Directorate of Innovation and Research
Balearic Islands Employment Service
- SOIB Young: Qualified Public Sector
- The purpose of this call is to subsidize part of the salary and Social Security costs of young people who are recruited, with the aim of improving employability in the practical exercise of the knowledge acquired in their training and in the areas of their knowledge and , in this way, improve the possibilities of later insertion in the labor market.
Carlos III Health Institute
- PFIS Contracts: Predoctoral Contracts of Training in Health Research
- The purpose of this action is to finance contracts for the initial training of researchers in health sciences and technologies through a doctoral thesis.
- Miguel Servet Type-I Contracts
- The purpose of this action is the hiring of doctors with proven research experience in centers within the scope of the National Health System.
- Miguel Servet Type-II Contracts
- The purpose of this action is to promote the continuity and stabilization of the research staff that benefits from the Miguel Servet Type-I grants.
- Río Hortega Contracts
- The purpose of this action is the recruiting of professionals with clinical-care activity, who have passed the Specialized Healthcare Training, for the development of a training plan in research in health sciences and technologies that will combine with care activity corresponding to their specialty.