- Applications must be submitted to the IdISBa registry office located at Ctra. Valldemossa, 79. 07120 Palma, Illes Baleares. Hospital Universitario Son Espases. Edificio "S". 1ª Planta.
- Alternatively, applicants who are not residents on Mallorca can submit their applications by registered mail, in which case a scanned copy of the application must be sent. Alternatively you can submit the request by email to email@example.com, who will make the registration and return a stamped copy to the applicant (until this stamped copy is received, the request can not be considered as registered).
- TO CONSIDER THE APPLICATION AS VALID, IT IS ESSENTIAL TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORM THAT APPEARS IN THE CALL (JOB OFFER), ALONG WITH THE REST OF INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED.
Call for the provision/hiring of a researcher for a position in the "RADIX" program within the FUTURMed project. Talent for the medicine within the future from the Fundació Institut d'Investigació Sanitària Illes Balears. This call is funded funded by the 2017 annual plan of the sustainable tourism tax.
The Institute needs to temporary incorporate a researcher for the "RADIX" program within the FUTURMed project. Talent for the medicine of the future from the Fundació Institut d'Investigació Sanitària Illes Balears.
The aim of the FUTURMed project is to attract research talents which will in turn promote the hiring of young researchers with great potential and a recognized track record, as well as their training in transversal skills (such as entrepreneurship, leadership and communication).
The contract offered will be supported by an additional allocation of funds to develop the research project (102,000 euros divided into three annual installments), an allocation for hiring a support technician for 3 years and as well as an allocation for hiring a postdoctoral researcher for 2 years.
- Leadership and management of the research team.
- Development of research programs specific to the area of the researcher.
- Development of new lines of research and enhancement of existing ones.
- Carrying out and promoting publications with a national and international impact.
- Obtainment of competitive projects.
- Generating and transferring knowledge with an impact on the health of the population and the health system.
Requirements for the position:
- To have obtained the PhD Degree between January 1, 2007 and December 31, 20141.
Deadline: February 16, 2019
 In the evaluation of the indicated term, interruptions due to the reasons mentioned below will be excluded:
1st Leave periods derived from maternity or paternity which have taken place in accordance with the protected instances under the Spanish General Social Security Scheme. An extension of one year will be applied for each child.
2nd Serious illness or accident of the applicant, with medical leave equal to or greater than three months. A one-year extension will apply.
3rd Care for people in a situation of dependency, in accordance with the provisions established in Law 39/2006, of December 14th, on the promotion of personal autonomy and assistance for people in a situation of dependency, for a minimum period of three months. A one-year extension will apply. These periods of interruption must be indicated and accredited for at the time of submitting the application.
Access the complete information in the job offer